Arrange a fall heating oil delivery today.
Doesn’t it feel like things get busier the later in the year we get?
The fall months mean raking leaves, buying Halloween costumes and getting holiday plans in order. It can be easy to forget some pretty important tasks, including ensuring you have a full heating oil tank before winter arrives.
At Q-Dog Quality Discount Oil & Gas, we don’t want you to be surprised by an empty fuel tank on a freezing early winter night. That’s why we recommend you arrange your first heating oil delivery right now.
Order your heating oil before winter arrives.
It’s never a good decision to wait until the last minute. Anyone who ever had to buy a snow shovel right before a blizzard rolled in can attest to that.
Getting ahead of the rush with a fall heating oil delivery has a lot of advantages:
- Our delivery team will have more availability when temperatures are warmer.
- You won’t be risking an unexpected heating interruption.
- Heating oil prices tend to be better when demand is low.
- Heating oil’s shelf life is roughly 18 to 24 months, so your fuel will be good to go when you need it!
How much heating oil will you need this winter?
Many variables can affect how much fuel you’ll use during the heating season, including your home size, the age of the people living with you and the intensity of the weather we experience this winter in Maryland.
That said, we have found that the average 2,500-square-foot house goes through about five to eight gallons of heating oil each day during the colder months. If you have a 275-gallon tank, you could go through a full tank of heating oil in a month during the winter.
We all know that the weather can be unpredictable in Maryland. So, it’s not a good idea to put off your heating oil delivery and hope temperatures don’t drop unexpectedly. At Q-Dog, we recommend that customers contact us when their oil tank is about one-quarter full, which can help prevent surprising runouts.
Q-Dog makes heating oil delivery a breeze!
You can avoid all runout risks with Q-Dog. We offer free automatic delivery to all our customers in Calvert, Charles, St. Mary’s, southern Anne Arundel and southern Prince George’s counties. Our state-of-the-art system will track your heating oil use and determine in advance when you’ll need a re-fill.
We also offer many ways to simplify your monthly heating budget and save you money.
- When you enroll in automatic delivery, you get a discount on your fuel.
- When you pay electronically via credit card or checking account, you get an ADDITIONAL discount on your heating oil.
- You can take part in our FREE Budget Plan. We spread out your annual fuel costs over the course of the year. You’ll know exactly how much you’ll pay each month, and your winter expenses are slashed significantly.
- You can pile on more per-gallon savings with our Customer Referral Reward Program.
Don’t put off your heating oil delivery a second longer. Order fuel from Q-Dog today.